Residential Radon Systems
- Installing radon systems in existing construction can pose unique challenges. We will install a system that’s not only effective in reducing radon levels but is also aesthetically pleasing. Sometimes systems can be installed through an existing structure and terminated through the roof to be almost completely hidden.
New Construction Passive Systems
- During construction of your new home the PVC pipe portion of a radon system can be installed inside walls. After construction is complete a radon test can be done to determine the need for a radon fan to lower radon levels. The advantage to this system is not only a lower overall cost of installation but the system can be completely hidden with a termination point above the roof that resembles a normal soil stack.
Radon Testing Services (Home inspectors call for volume pricing!)
- Radon testing service is done according to Ohio Department of Health regulations with a state of the art Radalink Aircat Continuous radon monitor.
Pricing for Radon Testing:
- Cuyahoga County – West of the River: $125.00
- Cuyahoga County – East of the River: $140.00
- Medina County – $140.00
- Lake County – $160.00
- Summit County – $160.00
- Lorain County – North of 303 and East of 301 – $140.00
- Lorain County – Outside above area – $160.00